Simple Machine Codes
March 28, 2024, 06:08:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMC, the best place for your SMF For Free Codes

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Affiliates Code Index Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

SMCodes Latest #7

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMCodes Latest #7  (Read 1015 times)
Agent Moose
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: November 24, 2007, 11:00:47 pm »

Issue #7 of SMCodes Latest.

I have done alot since the last Announcement.  I have been createing codes, creating Skins and things like that.

I have created 3 new skins only for SMC, along with a Skin Chooser that changes the on/off images.  I will release it sooner or later, not sure when.  Also, if you choose a skin from the skin chooser, it will stay like that if you leave SMC...well, only if you have Cookies set on.

I have noticed some problems with the Skin Chooser already.  If you view a topic, you will see that the On/Off image next to Online/Offline will look like the New/None Post images.  I will try to fix that sometime before the end of next week.

In Other news, if you haven't noticed, the Shoutbox loads faster, but the Custom Shoutbox is only for FireFox Users.  I would recommend you get FireFox if you want to use the Shoutbox I made.
Also with the shoutbox, I will not be able to make the shoutbox for IE and FF because AJAX doesn't work for IE.  I can make a freakishly slow shoutbox why using Iframes, but if you have ad removal, the number of ad removal points will go down 2 times as fast.

That concludes this issue #7 of SMCodes Latest.

If you have any questions or see anything wrong with the Skins/Skin Chooser, please post it in this topic.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Celebrus
Artificially Conscious
Administrator

aka Omikron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 06:45:23 am »

Uh Moose, you might want to center the background image.
Look at this and this.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 06:47:31 am by Omikron 9861 » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: