Simple Machine Codes
March 29, 2024, 02:12:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMC, the best place for your SMF For Free Codes

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Affiliates Code Index Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

SMCodes Latest #6

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMCodes Latest #6  (Read 601 times)
Agent Moose
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: November 01, 2007, 03:34:16 pm »

Alot of News to talk about today!

As for SMC, I have added a couple small features.  I have added the ZetaBoard Code Index back on.  And Added features to both of the Code Index's.  There are links up at the top of the Code Index that allow you to browse the Code Index by Replies, Subject, or Views.
That just makes it easier for you!

Some things I am working on is to get a Search thing for the Code Index.  When It is done, You will beable to just type in what the code is and it will match all the codes with what you searched for.

I have also finished a new code that when you click on the Code Index Tab, a box showes up under it that has a link to the SMC Code Index, and the Zetaboard Code Index.

Now on to Other codes.
If you havn't checked out the new Shoutbox, you can get one here...
http://smcodes.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,327.0.html
You will want to watch out for the Build B of the shoutbox because it will be comming out soon!

Another New code That I released is the Random Affiliates In Users Area.  It is great to get more members on your friends forums!  Just check it out.  If you have any questions, just ask!

In Other News, My brothers forum is doing very well.  Just go check out Ultimate Graphics.  There is much you can do.  You can Request Graphics, Post your own graphics, Post in the games, And More!

That is all I have for today.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: